Can’t Keep Up: China Ships 40 Incinerators To Wuhan

Chinese media reports that the furnaces have been shipped to the city amid ongoing fears the death toll is being covered up.

NTD reports that the cabins are for the disposal of animal carcasses, while China Ship news reports the incinerators are for medical waste.

Wuhan has been at the centre of the global epidemic which has infected more than 75,000 people and killed more than 2,000.

It is believed the virus spread from bats to other animals in the so-called “wet markets” in the city before being passed to humans.

Sources quoted in Chinese media raise questions over whether or not the incinerators are for animals, or will be used to dispose of human remains.

Mobile incinerators deployed to Wuhan (Image: Weibo)

The mobile incinerators can reportedly destroy up to five tons of waste every single day – and can burn its load in as little as two seconds.

Reportedly the cabin is the size of a 20-foot standard container and has a volume of about 30 cubic meters.

It reportedly has the ability to crush solid waste, then incinerate it, and then purify the smoke.

Reportedly the incinerators have been sanctioned for the use by the Chinese military after a test in Golmud, Qinghai in January.

Large trucks were reportedly spotted transporting the cabins into the disease ravaged city of Wuhan.

Professor Ming Ju reportedly said he believes the cabins are “mobile incinerators” for bodies.

And meanwhile, Professor Qu Zan said the virus could not survive the 850 degree heat created by the furnace.

Wuhan locals reportedly have questions the need for such cabins as there is not a widespread infection of animals with the virus.

 

Questions have been raised over whether or not the Communist Party is withholding information about the outbreak in Wuhan.

Disturbing reports have continued to emerge about the city, with claims medics are totally overwhelmed by the sheer number of infections.

Pictures have emerged showing deserted streets, and videos of early in the outbreak show hospitals completely heaving with people.

And the Wuhan hospital director Liu Zhiming has reportedly died of the infection, with around 1,700 doctors diagnosed with Covid-19.

Questions have been raised over whether or not the Communist Party is withholding information about the outbreak in Wuhan.

Disturbing reports have continued to emerge about the city, with claims medics are totally overwhelmed by the sheer number of infections.

Pictures have emerged showing deserted streets, and videos of early in the outbreak show hospitals completely heaving with people.

And the Wuhan hospital director Liu Zhiming has reportedly died of the infection, with around 1,700 doctors diagnosed with Covid-19.

The death toll from coronavirus mainland China rose to 2,004 on Wednesday as Chinese officials announced a further 136 deaths, up from 98 in the previous 24 hours.

The numbers of new coronavirus cases are continuing to fall as China claims it is getting to grips with the outbreak following the intervention of Xi Jinping.

Officials have been carrying out a door-to-door campaign in Wuhan to root out anyone in the city with the infection.

“This must be taken seriously,” said Wang Zhonglin, Wuhan’s new Communist Party secretary.

“There’s nothing more important than human life.

“If a single new case is found (after Wednesday), the district leaders will be held responsible.”

Chinese woman and her child wear protective masks (Image: Getty Images)

However, experts have warned the threat remains as Chinese nationals continue to return to work following the Lunar New Year.

World Health Organisation chiefs last week labelled the coronavirus outbreak “public enemy number one” and said it was a bigger global threat than terrorism.

It was claimed earlier this month that crematoriums in the city are working “24/7” to deal with the bodies.

Workers are reportedly working flat out and without break as they are constantly sent the bodies of victims – it is claimed they have been burning 100 bodies every day since January 28.

One insider, who is said to work at a funeral home in Wuhan, has reportedly revealed the long working hours to deal with the surge of coronavirus deaths.

Crematorium workers are reportedly working in makeshift protective suits and masks as they handle the bodies.

Chinese-state media also unleashed a decree banning funerals earlier this month, saying all bodies must be instantly burned by authorities.

Citing the National Health Commission, newspapers confirmed all bodies should be burned “close by and immediately”.

It added: “Burials or the transfer of bodies is not allowed. Funerals not allowed to avoid spread of the virus.”

 

Original Article:https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/china-deploys-40-incinerators-wuhan-21529067

Watch More:Chinese Billionaire Lists Coronavirus Deaths In China At 50,000, 1.5 Million Infected, And 250 Million Quarantined

Read More:Chinese Authorities Accused Of Incinerating Bodies In Secret Amid Coronavirus Pandemic- Are The New ‘Hospitals’ Actually Containing Facilities And Crematoriums?

Read More:‘Death Smog’ Descends On China As Residents Fear It Is From 24/7 Crematorium Use

4 Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.